classe twenty five and classe fifteen

Hi there I am curious to what the differences are between these amp I am guessing that they are built the same years and they have the same design philosophy but the twenty five is the higher model, i cant seem to find to much info on the 25, any info would be greatly apperated.

Thanks,Paul
paulficarella
The Classe 15's bass is no where near as good as the Krell KSA 250. In fact, very few amplifiers can match the bass impact and depth of a KSA 250. Besides, what do you know about bass....you own Merlins :-)
Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Dick Olsher(I think)reviewed it in Nov '94. I purchased a '15 based on this review after I returned form Daharan, Saudi Arabia(volunteered for 91 days temp duty to afford equipment since the pay was tax-free once you entered Saudi air-space).
I have bought a used Twenty-Five to drive a pair of KEF 103.4. It has matched pretty nice.
Appreciated if someone could share the manual/instruction with me.
Thanks.
I used a DR-10 for several years, and replaced it with a CA-300. The 300 was a major improvement across the board. More detailed, more dynamic, and a more even tonal balance. In looking at the circuitry inside, I noticed the DR-10 had a coupling capacitor whereas the CA-300 was direct-coupled. The 300 also had a large number of small power supply capacitors and the 10 used a single pair of large caps. Classe mentioned the power supply changes in their literature at the time.