Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
The Doors, "Morrison Hotel" - Elektra 7559-60675 German pressing (320 matrix) from a year ago - very nice. ("L.A. Woman" from the same reissue series is also very good, but not on the table tonight)
Tonight it was The Beatles, "Abbey Road" to warm up the system. Followed by Carly Simon, "No Secrets", then Melissa Manchester "Greatest Hits", followed by Suzanne Vega, "Solitude Standing" and Joni Mitchell, "Hejira". Ended with Steely Dan, "Aja".

Excellent wine, excellent cheese, excellent fruit, excellent music.

Jan
Kenny Drew, "Undercurrent" - Blue Note, ST 84059 -45 (Music Matters 45 rpm reissue) - Mmmmm, Outstanding!

Vaughan Williams, "Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis" - Marriner/ASMF, Argo ZRG 696 - a superb performance with my preferred performance of "A Lark Ascending"
on the flip side.
Rush-
I had that same Vaughan Williams in my hands earlier this evening, but slid it back in the rack in favor of "Golden Dance Hits of 1600" (Archiv 2533 184)

Others this evening:
Haydn "Symphony No. 99 in E Flat" Woldike/Vienna State Opera Orchestra (Vanguard SRV-129)

Beethoven "Concerto in D Major for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 61" Bernstein/New York Philharmonic/Isaac Stern (Columbia MG 31418)

Rick Wakeman "The Six Wives of Henry VIII" (A&M SP 4361)

Benjamin Britten "Peter Grimes Highlights" Britten/Chorus and Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (Decca/London OS 26004)

Ry Cooder/V.M. Bhatt "A Meeting by the River" (Water Lily Acoustics/APO APW 29) 45 rpm reissue.