Pass XP20 and XA 160.5
Spectral DMC 30SS and 360.
My speakers are Focal Utopia Scala and it seems
that Pass is a better choice with this speakers,
What is your opinion?
Thanks Sergio
seos
Finally I decided for Spectral.
So I have now Spectral DMC 30SS and 360 mono serie 2.
What I have to say is that the sound is very emotional.
I'm very happy and I can't stop to listen.
It is like a new sound, incredible.
I also have MIT/Spectral cables and next week also the
power MIT cables will arrive.
The next improvement could be Avalon that for Spectral seems
to be the best. Anyway also JM Lab la Scala is very good.
Greetings from Switzerland, Sergio
Sergio,
Congratulations on the Spectral gear. That is an incredible combination. I heard a lower model Spectral amp/pre driving Magico speakers and the sound was wonderful. Have you considered Magico and what was the Pass combo missing compared to the Spectral gear?
Thanks Peter,
I've never listened the Magico speakers.
Seems they are very good with Spectral.
For me it is very hard to find dealers
for a serious demonstration.
The only chence is to go to a show
(maybe in Munchen in may).
Sergio
Hi Sergio, hope you don't mind me piggyriding on this thread.

I've been made to understand that the Magicos go well with either Spectral or Soulution amps. In fact, the Magico dealer in my country uses Soulution amps to drive them. Well, Soulution is beyond my budget and Spectral is not available in my country.

Anyway, I prefer a slightly warmer sound. So I'm wondering whether Pass Labs XA.5 series would drive the Magicos well. Has anyone heard the Magicos driven by Pass?
congrats sergio! you have my end game amp/pre now. i am working my way there so someday i will join you. everyone has their opinion on what the best are and mine are the amps you own. have a blast and enjoy the music...

i think you will find much to play with along the way with those mit products. the more you climb that ladder the better it gets and it gets quite good. even the power products you said are in transit to you will have a nice impact.

bravo!