EL34 SED, Black Sable or Genelex Gold Lion?

I am currently using the new production EL34 SED, bought from tubedepot.com, and are very pleased with the result in my Manley Snappers. However, I am curious and still searching after new constellations of tubes in my amps. It is part of the fun. And here is my question:

Have anyone compared the EL34 SED with the Black Sable edition of the same tube?

And, how is EL34 Black Sable compared to the Genalex Gold Lion KT77? (almost the same price)

Any experience with these tubes?
128x128musicophile
Anyone compared the Golden Lion to the Siemens EL34? Is the Siemens more detailed? Tried to post this 2 times already but the system seems weird.
I know this is a post about specific brands but I do not want to start another thread so close in nature to this one, can anyone offer their experiences with the EH EL34's or TAD EL34's compared to these tubes. I am getting to roll some tubes in my Aesthetix IO power supply? The EH sound fine with the other tubes I have rolled in other components in my system.

Thank you.
V/r
Audioquest4life
For what it is worth, I run both the SED C EL34 and the Gen G. Lion KT-77 in my Canary CA 160 and my preference hands down is the Gen Gold Lion KT77. The highs and the bass are much more authoritative and cleaner.
Ajackson1, thanks, I am looking for something a little faster and cleaner than the SED for my current setup.

Any comparison on the G. Lion vs the Siemens, or another tube recommendations?
Bjesien,
I have spent the better part of a year trying different EL34's in my amp. SED nice midrange, but a little too rolled off in the highs for my taste. Siemens better highs and bass, maybe a little dry sounding though. Gold Lion KT-77's wow. I 've been using these for about a month now. The midrange is as good as the SED tubes, the highs are somewhere between the SED and Siemens. But the bass is on another level. This is by far the best EL-34 tube i've heard that I can afford.