Modest Integrated to match with Klipsch RF-82's

Hello Guys and Gals. I've been playing around with some modestly priced integrateds to pair with my Klipsch RF-82's. I really like the Klipsch, they serve my type of taste well, electric blues, some classic rock(Tull, Moody Blues etc.) I tried an NAD 325 BEE and was really impressed frankly. Got the itch and currently have the Onkyo A9555. Two different animals in my book. NAD was dynamic. The Onkyo more laid back (refined?) and "softer" sounding to me. I'm open to suggestions. The Klipsch are very efficient so massive power is not an issue.
Thanks!
128x128beernut
Thanks. I have a local offer to sell me an Arcam Alpha 8 which I may try as well.I would expect that and the Cambridge to have a similar sound. At this level, you can have some fun swapping amps in and out without tying up gobs of cash, which I don't have anyway.
Ok, an update for those interested. The Cambridge was nice, went to a NAD C372 which was over-kill. Settled (for now) on an Audio Analogue Primo Sentatta (sp?). A nice balance of liveliness and smoothness.It does have a "tubelike" touch to it but not as cloaked sounding as some tubes are. It always the snap of the Klipsch's to come through but not dominate the sound. May be a keeper here.