Preamp with phono stage for under $1000

Looking for a preamp with a phono stage for under $1000 and was curious what everbody thought. Would like one with an IEC jack to try different power cords with. Was considering the Emotiva USP-1 and NAD C-165 BEE just to name a couple.
Thanks. Bob
bobgates
Well I've settled on a Musical Fidelity preamp. It's within the price range and has an IEC plug, phono stage and remote volume.
Congratulations, Bob..........I hope that your new pre-amp gives you many fine hours of enjoying your favorite recordings. Now that you've made your decision, try to forget about the equipment, and concentrate on the music. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the tunes.
Thanks Adam18 and also thanks to everyone else who answered my post; very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to listening to the Musical Fidelity A308 preamp.
Audible Illusions Modulus 3 is one of the best. They can usually be had for well under 1K. There's also the 3A, but some listeners like the original 3 better, probably because the circuit is simpler. I had one for some time and the only reason I don't have one again is because I've gone to a Klyne. Klyne's are usually going to show up rarely and outside of your budget, although with patience, you may be able to score something like an older SK4 or 5. You'll be hard pressed to find a better pnono section than a Klyne.
Thanks Dogmecd - I had the Audible Illusions years ago; one channel (the one nearest the power supply) was always noisier than the other channel and I was never able to cure the problem even after changing out the tubes. Always thought the ARC preamps overall sounded better. Never tried the Klyne; that may be worth checking out. Thanks.