Nice used tube amp under $1000 used

I have a Manley pre with a Mccormack DNA-1. Thinking about adding a tube amp, but do not want to break the bank. I would like to spend under a $1000 dollars used for a well built, great sounding amp. I would like the more liquid, warmer sound of a traditional tube amp with sweet mid-range. I have a Rel sub, so hope to augment the base if needed. All comments greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
dumboat
In the under $1k range, you will likely have to go with older, classic, amps to get quality and dependability. But, there are a lot great older amps.

Cary definitely lays the midrange on thick and velvety. There's a 35wpc SLA-70 Sig for sale at $750

There's a pair of Quicksilver mini monos(25 wpc) at $635 right now. You can use a variety of output tubes - EL34, KT90, KT88, KT77, KT66, 6550 or 6L6 - to cater the sound to your liking. Quicksilver makes fantastic amps at affordable prices. (Quicksilver spec page). Here's also another pair for $750 w/ latest output transformers

Classic Dynaco mkIV monoblocks(40 wpc) could also be a good choice. These are basically the monoblock version of the famous ST-70. There's an upgraded pair for $800
I would suggest the Tube Audio Design TAD-60
Great sound for less money (one used here for $650 listed)
I use it to drive my Revel M20 - sweet sound with lot of bass.
Happy hunting
Thuan
the mccormick dna1 is awfully good. in all honesty, i can't think of anything in the 1k used range that wuld be a step up. 2k maybe..but then only a bit.
Those Quicksilvers would be a very good choice IMHO, more than enough power for most music with those speakers.