LFD LE III w/Phono Input?

Does anyone know if the LFD LE III has the option for a phono input? If not, recommendations from those that have this amp as to what phono preamps work best with this integrated amp?
notec
Well the LFD LE III w/phono adds a thousand dollars onto the price. Being a Class A amp this may not be the best way to go (having an internal phono stage); seeing as I can get a decent phono pre-amp for less than that.

Now looking at the MOON LP3 phono pre-amp. Anyone have one and would like to comment on it?
Hi,

I know this may sound stupid to reply after so many years but I just found this thread on Audiogon. I am currently testing the exact same setup, i.e. PS Audio, Grado Sonata and a P25.

Do you remember which we your best Phono preamp setup in the back???

Thanks and best regards,

Luc
First things first in that the Zero LE Mk4.0 does not have the facility for an on-board phono stage. Next, Neither the Zero LE 3.0 nor 3.1 can have that facility retro-fitted. The option had to be ordered at the time because the version with it had a different main board (with the phono stage built in) compared to one that didn’t i.e 2 types of main board. And no, on the other inputs there was no difference between a 3.0 / 3.1 with the mm/mc fitted and one that didn’t.