ARC vs LFD

I currently own ARC tube gear. As much as I like it I'm tired of replacing tubes. I was thinking about downsizing and going with a LFD intergrated and some Harbeth speakers.
I'm wondering if anyone has ever done this and If you have were you happy with the results. My biggest fear is making a mistake and having to buy the ARC gear all over. I would appreciate your comments. Thanks
taters
Have you considered using one of ARC's solid state amps with your ARC tube preamp? I ran an SP16 into both a 100.2 and later a 150.2 driving a pair of Harbeth Compact 7's with good results. The 100.2 sounded better but used more energy and gave off more heat. I moved on from Harbeth a few years ago and am now running an LS26 into an SD135 driving a pair of Daedalus DA-1.1's. The SD135 is a phenomenal solid state amp, providing much of what is great about tubes but without the ongoing operating costs. It also runs cool and has all the dynamics, power and drive that you could want. Perhaps something to consider?
I second going to a solid state amp and keeping the tube pre, if you are sick of replacing output tubes. even the older audio research solid state amps are very good. good luck, chris.
Hi Taters

I don't know which model tube amp you have but your numbers seem accurate for big tube amps. I have a pair of Mcintosh tube mono-blocks that burn tubes at the same rate as your ARC's I will live with it so not to compromise the wonderful sound these very rare amps give me. Remember its about the sound and if you're happy with your ARC set up then that will justify the tube maintenance.

I don't own ARC gear but I have listened to quite a bit and attest that this is some of the best of the best and I would be hard pressed to go to a new manufacturer that cant keep their product in stock. That may not necessarily be a good thing for a fairly new audio company trying to establish their presence in the US

Ed