Amplification for Wilson Watt Puppy 7s or 8s

Putting together a new system and would like feedback from those within the community who own Puppy 7s or 8s in particular. I am trying to narrow my choice regarding amplification from the following. Would appreciate your feedback regarding your experience using these in your system:

VTL S-400 Reference; VTL 450 monos w/ VTL T.L6.5 preamp
BAT VK 150SE monos w/ VK 52SE preamp
VAC Phi-200 monos w/renaissance preamp
E.A.R. 890 monos w/E.A.R. 912 preamp

My listening room is 25"L x 17'W x 12'T . I listen to all genres of jazz, blues, house music, classical, gospel and spoken word. Yes it is eclectic but I truly love all forms of music. From time to time I will turn the volume up quite high but this is the exception, not the rule.

I hope to acquire most, if not all, of the components pre-owned but well taken care of. If I need to buy new, I will as a last resort.
winston50
I have a fried tha live at other state , he had a pair of wp 7 and he used with audio research vt200, he tryied emiter ii, and all the audipholes that were there to listene tese amplifier became every disapointed, they told me the high was very very bad compared to the higs of AR. Next days I will receive one Wp 8 and I amgoing to use with audio areo PP 50 watts classe a ( kt 88, EL34, 6sn7).
Bigamp,

Thanks for your response. Yes, the T+A may have been holding back the WP8s, but they did sound better than the Spectron Premiere amp. I would guess the Musician III will outclass both of those amps.

I have heard good reports about the Atma-Sphere amps, not necessarily with the WP8s. Have you heard anything else since?

Lubes3
Has anyone heard about the McCormack DNA-750 Mono-Blocks? I guess they are made by Conrad Johnson, but I would guess similar to the DNA-500 with the benefits of 2 totally separate transformer/chassis with, maybe as much power, 750 watts/channel into 8 ohms, as the Spectron Musician III MK2 Mono-Blocks. No published specs on current delivery, though.

Another consideration for the Watt/Puppy8s.

Lubes3
OK Guys, I've had 3 hours with the McCormack DNA-750 Mono-Blocks (750 watts/ch into 8 ohms, 1000 watts/ch into 4 ohms) in my system, which consists of:

Conrad Johnson CT-5 Pre-amp
McCormack DNA-750 Mono-Blocks (Demo for a week)
McIntosh MVP-871 (Upgrade Company Modified) CD/SACD Player
Whest PS .30 RDT Phono Stage
VPI HW-19 MKIV TT w/TNT Platter/Bearing
JMW 10" w/Ortofon Jubilee
Crystal Cable and Transparent Audio Cables

Not sure how many hours are on these or if they are fully broken in yet, but they have a very smooth controled sound. Maybe not the last word in detail, but smooth, effortless, and tight/punchy bass. No solid state edge or grain. Very organic sounding, at least compared to my Spectron Premier. They develop very little heat, but are larger than the Spectron Musician III MK2.

My goal is to compare them to the Spectron Mono-Blocks and be done. Comments/questions are highly recommended regarding these high powered work horses.

Thanks,
Lubes3