Class A amplifiers - which are considered the best

I have heard Accuphase makes the highest quality pure class A amplifiers. Wanted to get some feedback on folks experience with their amps and any other amp manufacturers that would be in their league (or better) for class a amps. thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xdangelod
Reference Line Silver Signature from the late '90s. 100 watts into 8 ohms, doubles all the way down to 2 ohm loads. Designed for passive preamps and runs hot, so you have to be okay with those features. Top quality internal components. Built to last forever. Amazing transparency and ease.
The Audiopax Maggiore is a true 100W Class A amplifier so the "stretching the bow" comment does not apply in this case.
Yes James I believe these are class A most of the way, I know a friend of the designer here in Australia, Elson Silva, he builds "Cymer" amps here, he says there is just the same amount of fudging of class A amounts in the tube circles as well as solid state.

Cheers George
Thanks George. I have had the pleasure of meeting the Audiopax designer, Eduardo, on a few occasions. A true genius and I believe he has produced something very special with this new amplifier. Early days still - I just hope people get the chance to audition these.
vicks,
Your amplifier is 'single ended' with the KT88? Are`nt SET amps pure class A by virtue of design(they can`t be class AB I believe).