Class A amplifiers - which are considered the best

I have heard Accuphase makes the highest quality pure class A amplifiers. Wanted to get some feedback on folks experience with their amps and any other amp manufacturers that would be in their league (or better) for class a amps. thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xdangelod
My XA160.5's took five days on 24/5. Music did not have to be playing through them. They became smoother, more nuanced and opened up to sound more effortless.
Spatine, are you saying you use power conditioning on your Pass amps and can actually hear a difference?
@Peterayer - thanks a lot for your comment. I was expecting much longer period of burn-in time ... I will see ...

@Audiofeil - I agree with your posts here in this topic. There is no simple formula how to pick up appropriate HiFi system or amp (in clas A or not).

Maybe it is worth mentioning that in Europe there is new regulation in preparation, which should limit the usage of units which work in class A. It seems that either class A in its design should be modernized (like Krell is doing it) or it will be simply forbidden, because of its waste of energy. The regulation is not yet agreed and not accepted in EU Parlament but the threath is there for classic class A designs ...
Mark Levinson ML-2 bridged, is a 100W class A amplifier into an 8 Ohms. I have used these amp to drive my Infinity IRS V's for 36years. The sound is magnificent.
Mark Levinson ML-2 bridged, is a 100W class A amplifier into an 8 Ohms. I have used these amp to drive my Infinity IRS V's for 36years. The sound is magnificent.