Shindo Masseto Tubes and Fuses

Just bought a Shindo Masseto and like to ask for opinions concerning tube rolling and fuses
1. What type of 12AT7 should I get as backups?
2. I have heard that Hi-Fi Tuning slo-blo is wonderful in improving the sound of this preamplifier. How many fuse does Masseto use and must I open the cover in order to change the fuses
3. What about power cords. Currently using Virtual Dynamics Master but are there better ones for this.
4. What vibration/footers to use.

Thanks.

Regards
YG Lim
audioforever
Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

I truly love what I am hearing and enjoying every minute with this preamplifier. At the same time, like to hear the views of others who may have added some tweaks like cables and footers that will improve its performance but again I am in no rush to start tube rolling or getting new footers etc.

As for the tube, I actually want to get the tubes as a spare set. Would definitely hate to not even have a spare set on standby. From what I can make out, it seems to be Telefunken 12AT7 but really noobie when it comes to these.

Regards
YG Lim
YG---For the info you seek contact Jonathan Halpern at Tone Audio.
Jonathan is the US Importer for Shindo.He is a straight shooter and wont steer you wrong.
If you are on the west coast you might want to contact Matthew Rotunda at Pitch Perfect Audio also a great resource for all things Shindo.
Now relax,turn your system on and enjoy
I've tried a few tweaks (footers, power cords) and found that Shindo gear either sounds worse or is non-responsive to tweaking. Since I'm basically lazy, Shindo gear suits me fine since its essentially a plug and play system with a holistic philosophy.
I've also tried tweaks to a certain degree with my Aurieges (brass cones, sorbothane feet, maple block), always came back to the default settings -- even the funky little power cord sounds better then the few aftermarket ones i've tried. Leave it on it's own feet preferably on a wood rack (I read Shindo voices his gear on Maple) and use the orig power cord.

I bought mine used here on the gon and it came with a HiFi fuse, I've only heard it with that in it. Curious now if any perceivable improvement would be had with the original fuse!
YG, NEVER replace a fast blow fuse with a slow blow fuse. This is a sure-fire recipe for...fire, if something goes wrong.

Also, I believe Telefunken 12AT7/Ecc81 tubes will throw your Shindo preamp off-balance. Tele 12AT7s sound very detailed and crisp. These are great to improve the sound of low-resolution tube gear, not so good if your preamp is voiced with other tubes.
I hope this helps