Ayre MX-R VS Vitus SS-010

Is there anyone, who has had the opportunity to compare these two amps? What amplifier to go for, when the keywords is: control, speed and a music sound reproduction.
chris10an
-> Vinylmonkey: I don’t want to pay 16,000$ (= 50% of the salesprice) upfront, and signing a purchase agreement to loan an amp! When this is the conditions, I don’t want to loan or buy "locally".
YES :-)

I have just ordered a specially built Vitus SS-010 with XLR pre out (for bi-amping).
I´ve had both and both are very very good but very different. I currently use the SS-010 with Consensus Audio Lightning SE´s and a GNSC Statement modded Wadia 781i and couldn´t be happier. The Vitus sounds smoother and more relaxed than the Ayre. Furthermore it´s sound has got more body. Resolution is top notch. The only downside is: it sometimes lacks power and speakers should be quite efficient. The Ayre on the other side has got top notch resolution, attack and speed but sometimes sounds a bit thin and lifeless. The Ayre furthermore is more sensitive to cabelling issues. The Vitus has worked best with speakers using ceramique drivers in our extended listening sessions. For Jazz, life and classical music I would always choose the Vitus, for rock and pop or electronical music (Kraftwerk e.g.) I would go with the Ayre. The Ayre is more flexible with speakers. Hope this helps.