One off my Audiopax 88s has gone up in smoke.

Does anyone know how to contact Eduardo de Lima as I really need a spare mains transformer.

One off my 88s has gone up in smoke. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Audiopax I would be very grateful?

I have tried www.audiopax.com but no reply.

System has been down since before Christmas!!

Any help on repair/rewind or circuit diagram for a 88 would be very well received.
chfs911
Charles, I live in Brazil and I am a friend of an Audiopax partner.
I spoke with him, he is aware of your amp's problems.
I understand that Audiopax has offered to exchange your amps for new ones for a nominal fee, however this was not feasible on your side.

An Audiopax principal will contact you in a few days, as soon as parts are ready, to make arrangements for free-of-charge repairs.
If you need my assistance, by all means e-mail through Agon.
Best wishes
Carlos
Charles, this is an update: my friend at Audiopax has informed me that they have contacted you in order to arrange for replacing the transformer free of charge.
Please respond to their e-mail to get the ship-to address in Europe.
My best wishes
Carlos
Replied to email from Silvio Pereira so fingers crossed.

Service centre opening in Spain.

Charles
Well at 15.30 yesterday I fired up my Audiopax 88s and sat down in my big armchair.

The sound is better that I remembered and that's with the EMM Labs SACD rather than the turntable.

Eric Bibb is sounding just like he did earlier this year when I saw him in Edinburgh.

Just about to fire up the phono stage so it can heat up and I'll try some of that new vinyl I have bought!

Thanks go to Silvio for sorting me out and yes it was worth the wait! :O)
Just for the record: I also live in Brazil and visit Audiopax from time to time. After a period of reduced activity, they are back up to full steam and should be able to provide the service everyone expects from a company of this level!