One off my Audiopax 88s has gone up in smoke.

Does anyone know how to contact Eduardo de Lima as I really need a spare mains transformer.

One off my 88s has gone up in smoke. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Audiopax I would be very grateful?

I have tried www.audiopax.com but no reply.

System has been down since before Christmas!!

Any help on repair/rewind or circuit diagram for a 88 would be very well received.
chfs911
Is there no one importing the equipment anymore? If so, you should work through them.

You really should just get yourself another amp in the meantime. You can always resell a used amp without much loss of money.

Arthur
You are one patient individual. I think most people would have gotten rid of the Audiopax amps months ago. I refuse to purchase any products from companies with a poor service track record. You might want to consider moving on to another amp. Good luck.
I am looking at a PX-25 as a fall back. I have been busy with a new job so lets say it has not been top of my priorities over last few months.

The new web site says there will be service centres in US, Europe and Asia. Currently all servicing is at the factory.

Good Luck!

My system is just a fading memory in a distant past. Chin up old chap! :O(
All has gone quiet with Audiopax. I did receive a personal email promising to ship 2 replacement units. Then silence...............................

I am renewing my efforts of contacting them but does not look good.
Charles, I live in Brazil and I am a friend of an Audiopax partner.
I spoke with him, he is aware of your amp's problems.
I understand that Audiopax has offered to exchange your amps for new ones for a nominal fee, however this was not feasible on your side.

An Audiopax principal will contact you in a few days, as soon as parts are ready, to make arrangements for free-of-charge repairs.
If you need my assistance, by all means e-mail through Agon.
Best wishes
Carlos