One off my Audiopax 88s has gone up in smoke.

Does anyone know how to contact Eduardo de Lima as I really need a spare mains transformer.

One off my 88s has gone up in smoke. If anyone knows how to get in contact with Audiopax I would be very grateful?

I have tried www.audiopax.com but no reply.

System has been down since before Christmas!!

Any help on repair/rewind or circuit diagram for a 88 would be very well received.
chfs911
this unhappy situation is yet another reason not to buy from mfg's who aren't well established..sorry for the owner.
You should checkout Plitron.I think as Albert says make you one.They are doing Premium grade work.Go to their website,good luck,Bob
Thanks for your replies guys. I sent the transformer off to TRS in Maine for a rewind. For some reason they have changed their minds and are refusing to rewind the Audiopax Transformer. Yes it is 230V but how hard can it be? Audionote.sg supplied me with a primary and secondary diagram but still not enough info for them.

I need to try and organise another rebuilt service in the US to save shipping it back and forth with no guarantee the work will get done.

I will follow up on the leads I have been sent and let you know how I get on. PITA as you guys say!
Last year, this gentleman helped me get some touch-up paint for my red Model 88's.
Give him a try:
Gregor Milbers
[email protected]

LANDO High Fidelity

www.lando.com.br
Keep the ideas coming guys I am following them all up on the slim chance I get my music back!