American-made integrated tube amplifiers

I have been holding out for an American-made integrated tube amp. It seems, however, that all the recent buzz has been about Asian-made products. Obviously, economics has forced many of us to reconsider our equipment budgets. This most often narrows amp selection to foreign manufacturered designs. Is there an affordably priced "made-in-the-USA" integrated tube amp that clearly outperforms and outclasses the current comparative Asian products filling the approx. $1500 price range? A scan through the common publications indicate, not.
128x128ejineffect
I think Trelja had it correct

"you'll find the resale value a Made in the USA component such as this provides in comparison to a Chinese product will more than justify the purchase."

Jax2 recommendation of Quicksilver is a good one. I've owned Quicksilver, great sound, great prices, great build, great customer service and great resale value.

I bought a Chinese CDP it's value dropped by at least 3/5's in exactly one year !!!!
A used Cary SLI-80 or cj CAV 50 would be my suggestion...audio research makes a great one as well.

Chuck
The Rogue Audio Cronus...Here's another vote. Mine is the centerpiece of an incredibly musical system, which brings out the very best of my large collection of CD's and LP's.