rookie drunk move

drinking beers and screwing around with wiring... prob lots of horror stories from that combo that would be an interesting topic for another thread. For me, i was re-wiring my speakers when i realized afterward that the amps were still on (Nuforce Ref 8). Luckily, everything appears to be working. However, i THINK i notice a slight degradation in sound. So my, i guess, somewhat newb question is this..if everything appears to be working and no definitive loss, am i just psyching myself out in hearing 'lesser' sound because I know what I did? Guess what i'm asking is -- do amps either work or not, and not capable of 'slight' degradation in sound due to something like what i did.
tholt
Never said I was drunk. You missed the point, entirely. Everyone else seemed to get it. I guess there's always one oddball.
There's an old saying that seems worth quoting (with an small edit to keep it topical): I don't have a drinking problem. I get drunk {then plug the wrong wire in the wrong hole shorting 120VAC to ground through my body} and I fall down. No problem.

On a "lighter" note, there's beer and new power cords in the house and it's Friday night. Let the fun begin!

My apologies in advance for the blackout.
Fpeel, that was awesome. Thanks for keeping it 'light' and the (repeated) laugh :)

cheers
Well good luck with whatever your freekin problem is, it sounds like your wires are crossed more or less.
Well good luck with whatever your freekin problem is, it sounds like your wires are crossed more or less.

Go away