Girlfriends and wifes, how do YOU cope?

I would be very interested in finding out how one manages to justify (or sneak in the home) expensive audio equipment without having to sell your soul to the Devil? It's quite a challenge for many of us I think. I heard of someone buying a Bel Canto DAC and telling his girlfriend that " Oh it's just a $ 100.00 power conditionner", or whatever. Seem like we need to get creative here if we can pursue this crazy hobby much longer! Regards All...
ampman66
Hello.
This is Mrs. Noble100 and I just have one question: Is it true that all Audiogon members pimp out their wives/girlfriends to fund their audio habit like my husband tells me? My girlfriends say no way but a woman on this forum named Elizabeth said it's definitely true and that she "dun in" and buried her husband for doing this. Confused in What's That Smell, Louisiana.
Hello Mrs. N . This is Mrs. Tmsorosk, ( Missell ) . Maybe we should start posting here to give things a womans prospective . The old spud says every ones welcome . He often buys new things that resembles the old so it's hard for me to locate . If i'm seeking out an unauthorized purchase I usually check for styrafoam popcorn stuck to the side of the broom or vacuum . Best of luck with your audiophile you'll need it .
Missell De'champlain
Mrs. N- To paraphrase Michael Keaton, we 'Goners prefer the term "luv broker".

p.s. How's the hubby look in his new Speedo?
Swampwalker,

This is Mrs. Noble100. You must be the guy that started all this by parading around in nothing but a speedo and rollerblades. I seriously suggest you read my husband's (Noble100)last post on the "Where does your user name come from" to learn about all the trouble you caused today. You almost got my husband killed over that disgusting speedo.
The FBI and all the news crews just left our house, finally, and my husband just told me the whole sordid story about you and your speedo. The last I heard, the FBI said Obama was having NASA shoot that nasty thing into space. I agree with my husband, you should lay off the Wild Turkey and start wearing normal pants.
Mrs. Timsorosk,
Hi, this is Mrs. Noble. Funny, you call your husband a "spud" and I call mine the 'stud'. My husband keeps me quite busy, especially at night, but I would love to post as often as I can to give the feminine perspective. You keep your spud in line and I'll try to do the same with my stud. Maybe we could go shopping for expensive shoes just to even things out a bit. Or, better yet, I say we setup our own systems, money no object! Let me know. Bye