ICE Amps for classical music?

I listen to classical orchestral music at heavy volume. I detest reproduced music for always sounding more or less electronic and not acoustic. Real music is beautiful in a way reproduced music--so far at least-- never is. I have become curious about Wyred4sound amps because of low price and high watts. I am wondering if any of you "mostly classical" listeners have heard these amps and feel they do no more damage to music than amps which are NOT ICE amps. I am using a Plinius SA100 now and have used a VAC 100/100,
a Bedini Classic 100/100, a Music Reference RM-9, and other tube and solid state amps. They all had their pluses and minuses, of course, but for least electronic, clearly the Bedini was the winner. So what about ICE amps?
rpfef
I have emergency door lock keys that sit on top of the frame of each door with such a lock on it in my house.

Despite sitting on a thinly carpeted concrete foundation, these keys will without fail vibrate off the frame and fall to the floor a few minutes into a moderately high volume listening session on my big OHM 5s.

Other than that, the effects are not too obvious but you can feel the music just fine a good ways back from the speakers when a decent (not even great) quality recording is playing.
A few commented that peak creshendo takes only small fraction of time of the recording (and I agree with it) and therefore is not worth investing in truthful reproduction of these peaks (and I disagree STRONGLY with it).

Simon Thacher of Spectron who is both (retired)EE and (former) concert pianist wrote enire paper on this subject in Enjoy The Music last year:
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/manufacture/0708/index.html

For lazy, he explained there what kind of distortions occur at the peaks and conclude with:

"The exploration of the origin of "listener fatigue" is extremely interesting, at least, for this writer. We believe that when our subconscious mind detects a even small unnatural trace of distortion in reproduced acoustic music (which is not recognized yet as a very low level irritant by the analytical part of our brain) it activates a subtle alarm. This forces the listener into the tense or alert mode. Indirectly supporting this hypothesis is the common description we hear from Spectron users who utilize the two powerful monoblock amplifiers (7 kW peak power, each): "how relaxing" is my listening now."

So, unless you in flute music or country music or pop and wish to avoid listener fatigue - you better pay more attention to peaks - equally or more as you pay attention to other attrubutes of your equipment.

Personally, the combination of Joule-Electra "most romantic as per Harry Pearson" LA-300ME preamp, Spectron monoblocks and B&W 802D is THE best I own and auditioned then any system at any cost. PERIOD!!!!

All The Best
Rafael
"So, unless you in flute music or country music or pop and wish to avoid listener fatigue - you better pay more attention to peaks - equally or more as you pay attention to other attributes of your equipment. "

I'd agree with that except that all kinds of music benefit from better peaks and transients in general. Clean sharp peaks and transients (even at lower levels) is perhaps the biggest difference I hear with my better speakers since moving to the Bel canto ref1000mkii IcePower amps.