Conrad-Johnson Premier 3 - worth repairing?

I have a Conrad-Johnson Premier 3 pre-amp that I no longer need. Physically, it's in great condition. I recently replaced all tubes, but the left channel is dead and I'm not savvy enough to fix it myself. I live in easy driving distance to Conrad Johnson's HQ, so I could drop it off for repair. Do you think it's worth investing in the repair and then selling it (either here or on eBay)?
lronick
Hello there. Do you still have Conrad Johnson Premier 3 preamp?

Let me know either way.
Thank you,
Vic
Lronick,
Could you update us on what has taken place?

I have very fond memories of that Preamp...it was iconic...I loved it's voicing.

Larry
Definately.
To all those who say, maybe or no, be honestand dont try to steal it. It is still one of the very best preamps ever made (also Spectral)so it will always be woth having it working in a system.
If you say you dont "need' it any longer, I recon a trip to the doctor to check out the mental state is a must. Ha Ha !!
You may want to try the Troubleshooting forums for help in fixing this. The premier 3 is a really nice unit and I would try to fix it before tossing it (or selling it).
Please let me know if it is still up for sale. I will buy it from you as is. Thanks.