Can a fuse affect sound quality in my Classe Amps

I've replaced the 8 amp fast blow fuses in my Classe DR-15 amps after I blew them with the cheapest 8 amp fuses you can buy (they're slightly different than the fuses that were in the amps but the same recommended 8 amps) and I've a suspicion that the sound quality has deterioated slightly? Is this possible or is it all in my head? Can you buy better quality fuses that improve sound? Thanks.
lornoah
BY ALL MEANS: Find out why the fuses blew. The subject have been discussed/debated a couple times before. There are those that have not tried the high grade fuses, but feel they MUST share their unfounded/untested opinions anyway. Ignore them. THEN: The Cable Company has their Hi-Fi Tuning fuses on sale right now (http://www.thecableco.com/prodListing.php?cat=53). If you don't try them, you are depriving yourself of an audio revelation. Of course: There are variables in system resolution, individual hearing acuity and individual ability/training with regards to critical listening. If you heard a difference with the cheaper fuse, there's no doubt you'll notice a difference in presentation with the Hi-Fi Tuning, Isoclean or Furutech fuses(http://www.vhaudio.com/fuses.html). Whether you like the difference or not is another matter. In my system they improved the over-all organics(more realism) of the sound. I've no connection to the Cable Co. or Hi-Fi Tuning, other than being a happy customer. Happy listening!
Rod, what you say makes sense to me and mirrors my experience. I second every word.
The reason the fuses blew were because I was using a phono preamp to drive the amps directly using the single ended inputs of the Classe Dr-15's, while at the same time having another preamp connected into the xlr inputs of the amps. This last preamp was not even powered on when the fuses blew so I was somewhat surprised.
You can't do that unless there is a switch Lornoah. The amp was trying to drive the other preamp.
There is switch for selecting regular and balanced inputs but Classe still advised that it could cause a ground loop by having two inputs connected at the same time. I decided not to drive my amps directly unless i first disconnect the xlr cables altogether.