Most resolving solid state amp you've ever heard?

I'm looking for the most resolved power amp possible for my new speakers and would love some input.
gvickerschtick
Jeff Rowland was great with many different speakers. i used the Concentra, resolving, with no SS edge.
How Amp is going to be resolving? Amp by definition is a very simple electronic device that amplifies already existing signal. Is there technical specification in amp's manual that rates something called " resolution"?
Fafafion, very interesting experience indeed..
Which FMAs combo were you listening to that was bettered by the Soulution 700 "significantly in every department"? Was 720 or 721 partnered with 700 during audition? And speakers were?
"clearest sounding. most transparent. revealing. free of color."

I think you've described Bryston amps to a tee (although I would add clean, fast, and tight). Exactly what the 2B-SST sounded like in my system, moreso than any other amp I've heard in my setup. Best of luck.
I second the Innersound ESL 300 suggestion. That is a great sounding amp for around 12-15 hundred. Only problem is finding one. You better be quick on the new today page because I want one too. I had one and sold it, now, knowing what I know I want it back.