Joule Electra

After buying my J E LA-100 new 25 years ago, it is finally in need of repair. I have consulted the website; the e-mail address is no longer valid. I have phoned the number listed; it is disconnected. Jud's home number is also out of service. Does anyone know if they are still in business? I'd like to be able to get in touch with them.
dohanian
Elliot Midwood at Acoustic Image in Studio City California is a long-time Joule-Electra dealer (the brand is still listed and pictured on his website). You could give him a call.
Dohanian,

Please contact LEWIS 441 who is a friend and a member in fine standing on this site!

He has a buddy who was very close to Jud and his wife and has extensive personal repair knowledge of these units and the parts to do so!

I sold Him my Preamp and amp about 4 months ago...

Good luck and tell him Jake gave you this info
Another endorsement for Signature Sound to assist with this. Correct location is Liverpool, NY.
I'm not sure about Jud passing away, but one of the Joule Electric principals, Simon Thatcher, who was in charge of sales and some design decisions, did pass away not long ago.
The last I heard, Jud just retired.