preamp with two adjustable outputs??

Hi, I have a pair of snells which are bi amped. I'm interested in buying a preamp(high-end!) that has two outputs so I can feed the main speakers and the subs from the pre amp there by eliminating the need for a crossover. Suggestions? Joe
128x128jnovak
I didnt understand you wanted to run a sub and needed the filters.......sorry
Contact TacT Audio.
Custom pre can be design to meet your needs...... or look for 2.2X on used market. That unit also includes room correction feature which you may find very useful.
I have not come across a preamp with 2 ADJUSTABLE OUTPUTS. Cajunpepe mentions the Macs - do they really have INDEPENDENTLY ADJUSTABLE outputs? if so, then you're in luck :-)

MY Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 has 4 outputs: 2xXLRs + 2xRCAs but they cannot be individually adjusted; i only use the XLRs at the moment but for a time did a bi-amp using 2 identical Musical Fidelity XA-200s via the 2 RCA outs. i have not used different amps or same amps but different power outputs, otherwise, i'd use a good x-over for that.

.e.
MBL 6010D has output adjustments for left and right channels for each of 2 main
outputs enabling you to "balance" the gain for 2 amps in a bi-amp situation.
"MBL 6010D has output adjustments for left and right channels for each of 2 main outputs"

Well that certainly complies with the OP's request for a "high end" pre-amp!!!