Emotiva Amps

Has anyone heard this gear yet? Sounds to good to be true.
128x128jazzkid
I've heard BOTH ends on this one. One guy over at another forum had nothing but problems......he was Canadian and some import thing happened. Canceled his order.
Others seem pleased.
Emotiva is BIG over at AudioHolics.
I would never order anything outside the US.Took over a month just to get 1 album.At least over here I can at least threaten to come and kick their butts over a problem.You cant really fly to England to resolve something.Do you Like AudioHolics they're new to me?
Threaten to kick someones butt?, c'mon get real.

Go to audioholics and see how long you like it there, they love anything as long as it only cost's less then $500 and almost have a irrational distain for anything that many consider hi-end, "all amps sound the same", "no wire sounds different", "recievers are all you need" and so on. They love a wolfpack pile on of many things we respect here so its a very different world.
I was kidding Chad ,and I see what you mean already they were just too over joyed with the Emotiva.
do you mean Emotive? if yes i have there pre amp..& if there amps sound anything like the pre amp ,it should be amazing.