High Quality Fuses in Amps

Question: Are the so called 'high quality' amplifier fuses really worth the money? I have a set of 1999 VTL 125 mono-blocks and I need to replace a fuse. Anyone tried the HIFI Tuning slow blow B+ rail fuses? They are kinda pricey at $29.95 each... Will they make a positive improvement in a good rig?
stickman451
As the US distributor of BOW, we are now upgrading the fuse in the reference ZZ-8 CD player to HiFi Tuning. It takes a great player to even higher performance levels of the very best.

We HIGHLY recommend the HiFi Tuning fuses and Robert at Ultra Systems is great to work with, too!

Jim Ricketts/tmh audio
http://www.tmhaudio.com
I see S has been running around with the TOP cats agin...lookout!Sorry for the jack,buy and try 451,you can't go wrong.Definately maybe,good luck,were all in this together,Bob
Here's my 2 cents - Everything makes a difference - speaker cables, interconnects, power cords etc - sometimes subtle - sometimes drastic - changes are not necessarily better or worse - just different - I find that there are often trade offs - somethings improve at the expense of others like adding some warmth and sacrificing some dynamics - SO JUST Enjoy the hobby - P.S. I just bought some cable isolators and the are on their way - can't say for sure that they will improve the sound but hey I like the way they look - I'm sure I'll get around to the fuses some day
I'm very pleased with the HiFi Tuning fuse they are a vast improvement. Happy Thanksgiving...
I can't understand how anyone could not be, at least curious about the fuses - I ordered a pair for my krell 400xi - Even got them for $5.00 LESS per fuse - I can't wait to try them - The people at krell think I'm wasting my money - I'll let yawl know the results ...CHEERS !