High Quality Fuses in Amps

Question: Are the so called 'high quality' amplifier fuses really worth the money? I have a set of 1999 VTL 125 mono-blocks and I need to replace a fuse. Anyone tried the HIFI Tuning slow blow B+ rail fuses? They are kinda pricey at $29.95 each... Will they make a positive improvement in a good rig?
stickman451
Deep cryoed ceramic- OF COURSE! What a great idea. You can buy these at RS and freeze them for a week or so, slowly thaw and you should have a much better sounding fuse than not doing so, or spend a few bucks for real deep cryo.

I have done this with CDRs to excellent effect.
I use HiFi Tuning fuses in all my components. They always bring an improvement for my ears. Sometimes the improvement is huge/obvious, sometimes more subtle but always worth the money. Even for my old Marantz cd11LE with 5 fuses in it was well worth it. Most componets use more then 1 fuse !! Look inside.
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really blow your fuse...
As the US distributor of BOW, we are now upgrading the fuse in the reference ZZ-8 CD player to HiFi Tuning. It takes a great player to even higher performance levels of the very best.

We HIGHLY recommend the HiFi Tuning fuses and Robert at Ultra Systems is great to work with, too!

Jim Ricketts/tmh audio
http://www.tmhaudio.com
I see S has been running around with the TOP cats agin...lookout!Sorry for the jack,buy and try 451,you can't go wrong.Definately maybe,good luck,were all in this together,Bob