Inexpensive integrated for Usher S-520

I'm putting together a system for a small bedroom that's about 11'x12'. I've owned the Usher S-520 before so I'm pretty familiar with them. What integrated amp under $500 (new or used) should I pair them with? I need a remote control, and I want to stay away from tubes. I'd be interested in trying out one of the class D or tripath based amps, but not sure if they would match well with the inefficient Ushers.

Integrated amps that I've been considering are:
Onkyo A-9555
NAD 325BEE
Cambridge Audio 540a v.2
PopPulse T70i

Any other recommendations for the Ushers?
128x128johsti
Hello Johsti,

We just got back from RMAF last nite. The two products that just blew us away were in the Peachtree Audio room. The Decco 50 watt integrated amp with digital inputs and the era D5 speakers. I am probably going to buy them for a bedroom system. I just have to sell some stuff first. You can find more information at the signalpathint-dot-com website. Not only do they sound great, but you can upgrade the sound by switching the 6922 tube out for a 7308.

This one is a no brainer. You can't beat the value.

Best regards,
I had one of those Little Dot 100's, a little class D amp and it sound great with the s520's. I think I paid like 400 for it.http://www.obadimports.com/catalog/item/4377302/4639260.htm
I was looking at the little dot, but the tube in the preamp concerns me. One of the things I like about the tripath amps is they are very efficient, and if I left them on all night, they wouldn't draw much power or produce much heat. Would a tube in the preamp create additional heat, and could it safely be left on for hours at a time? Has anyone listened to the Pop Pulse? It looks almost perfect on paper, but I can't find many reviews. I'm also considering one of the Panasonic SA-XR models since I'll have at least two sources. Any other ideas?