High end Audio for ladies? Check this out

I came across this web site by accident. What a refreshing idea.....

http://www.womenjustwanttobeheard.com/

Comments anyone ?
soniqmike
"Judging from the appearance/social skills/personal grooming of the men (especially in the SET/horn crowd) at the various audio shows - no need to worry about having too many women hanging around."

CLASSIC!!

Pookie, you definately win. I really like how you pick out a certain amp/speaker crowd too.
"Judging from the appearance/social skills/personal grooming of the men (especially in the SET/horn crowd) - no need to worry about having too many women hanging around."

Ouch!

I may have to think twice about adding a pair of horn loaded speaks to my system!

Luckily, so far, I am SET/horn-free.
Does that explain the desirability of buying really huge horns? Are we compensating for something here?? Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Pookie10... I am a 37 year old metrosexual who is pretty hot...at least that is what my wife tells me. And I have large powerful tubes!!!!

Pepe
hi pookie10:

is it possible that your experiences have not been representative of audio professionals, but rather represent a minority of audio professionals ? perhaps you might consider them audio rednecks.

there are intolerant people in all professions, but they are not the majority.
i am not doubting the veracity of your anecdotal observations. however, most business persons are motivated by self preservation, i.e., generating a profit from their endeavors. thus it is counterproductive to antagonize a customer and not make a sale.