Best EL-34 Amps?

Looking for votes/recommendations on the best available EL-34 mono-blocks... I have tired many different amplifiers over the years including 300B's, SET's, EL-84's, 6550's, all manner of solid state (nasty!) and haven't found anything that bests' my VTL-125MB. However, they ain't as young as they used to be and I have always wondered if the magical pair of EL-34 mono-blocks are out there and have just slipped my attention. They must be very quiet, since I use extremely sensitive Klipschorns (104db)...any noise is ruthlessly revealed...
stickman451
There are a pair of VAC PA90c amps listed for 2895.00. VAC makes great amps plus they are gorgeus. I have no personal experience with the PA90 to know how quiet it is.

Other el34 amps I can think of are Manley Snappers and Retro 250's which are overkill powerwise with your speakers.
Jadis JA-30s or JA80s with EL-34s, if you like the older Jadis sound. A little light in the bass perhaps when you use that tube type, but a glorious midrange. Very refined and natural (non-electronic sounding) amplifiers, among the best I've heard.
LOL, with your stuff, and your experience, I'd suggest that you not upset your cart. It is tough enuf to match amps and speakers - when your happy, enjoy the time you can spend listening to music, not amps. If you think its time to just spend more money, consider alternative sources. :-)
I would keep VTLs and consult Bob Backert about the posibilities for mods or restoration.

Jadis is very nice too, but to sweet for my system and taste.
If that is what you seek......, very highly recommended.

All around best IMO.*
Of caurse I am being bias towards my own modify Consonance Cyber 800 mono-blocks (Siemans NOS El34s and Amperex NOS Bugle-Boys 6922s). So far, I have not heard anything that would change my mind (with B.B mods that is) and yes, I have looked.