Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Question for all the single ended fans:
What do you think of solid state single ended amps, like the Pass Aleph J2 ?

I think it should be interesting considering that it removes the "signature" of any particular tube and its output transformer and also delivers healthy 30 watts. The important question though is, how engaging does it sound. Anyone ?
If I were to venture into SS amps a First Watt type would interest me(simple class A circuit/few parts).You're exchanging a particular tube signature for a transistor signature. Any and all audio components/devices have a signature. Some people say get rid of the output transformer, okay fine. An OTL will present its signature as well, different, but still a signature. It's just a matter of what flavor or character you want and are attracted to. The SET flavor is delicious and suits my particular taste buds.
Charles,
The only SS amp I ever really liked was the Forte 4. I haven't owned that many SS amps, always a tube guy. If tubes were no longer available, I too, would likely go a First Watt like Charles, or other Nelson Pass product.
Pani, I have a First Watt J2. It is an excellent SS amp, but I like my Frankenstein 300b amps better.

The J2 goes deeper in the bass is a little more dynamic and has very good resolution, but compared to my Frankenstein 300b amps the trailing edge is shortened and isn't as liquid sounding. Using a video analogy the J2 is 1080p and the tube amp is 4K. The pixels (grain) are smaller.

I like both, but my Franks are more organic sounding and engaging.

Joe