Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
Oh I see you have the Merlins. How is the LD SET compared to your Wavac MD 300b?
Charles, I'm looking forward to your take on the Elrog myself. Your input in the past helped me purchase my Franks and 300b tubes. I'm very happy with my purchases. Thank You!
Hi Joe(Snopro,
I am very happy that worked out so well for you. I know just because I love the SET experience doesn't mean they'll please everyone else.
Charles,
Charles, I'm very happy with what I hear, but again, I have no experience with the top tier tubes. My frame of reference is Psvane T's and TII's. You are the guy who will shortly be in a position to rank all of the top notch tubes, at least as they perform in the Franks.
Charles- Oh, my. I guess I really need to update my systems page. I have not used the Merlins in quite a while (anyone wanna buy a pair cheep!!!)and the Wavac amp is long gone. I see it kicking around on the 'Gon every once in a while, either that or there are lots of WAVACs w dented power xformer covers where the hold down screws tore loose during shipping. But I digress. The LD+ amps are driving a pair of DIY open baffle speakers I bought from another 'Goner. Very nice ribbon mahogany baffles. Feastrex 5" field coils w whizzer and phase plug rolling off naturally in the bass to a pair of 12" subs mounted on each baffle. The subs are driven by 500 wpc Class D plate amps. I'm loving the tonality of these speakers and you basically get most of the advantages of a full range driver w/o the trade-offs. The one down side is that I know three AC outlets for each channel downstream of the pre-amp. One for the field coil PS, one for the monoblock and one for the subs. Add in the pre-amp, transporter, headphone amp and disk player, and it's been a bit of a hassle. And lots of places to make a mistake in hook-up!