Good integrated amp for Paradigm Studio 40?

Just got my Studio 40 v2s, now looking for an integrated amp (sub $1k used) to match with them. any suggestions?
amaggie05
@Kijanki:
can you give some examples of warm integrated amp?

I'm right now running the paradigm with a tube headphone amplifier (Yamamoto HA-02) which is suppose to be warm. But I feel it is not driving the speakers to really high volume in my living room (but ok in my other smaller room). I really can't say how they match together since I never used any other amps to drive these speakers.
NAD is warm. I run Rowland 102 (same thing as S300) into Paradigm Studio/60 v2 (same tweeter as yours). Sound is on the bright side. I upgrated crossover to no avail (small improvement). Tweeter used by Paradigm in Studio/60 v2 is Vifa aluminum dome and costs $30. Berillum tweeters are amazing but expensive. Usher BE-718 (great reviews and inexpensive) has berillum Tweeter and, from what I heard, works great with Icepower (S300). My brother has NAD and Cabasse Caprera. Sound is very warm.
Absolute Sound did an extremely favorable review of the Onkyo A-9555 class D integrated with its matching CD player and the Paradigm Studio 20's. On another audio forum I came across favorable comments about the Onkyo driving a pair of Studio 100's.

I personally haven't heard the Onkyo yet, but I have one on order. I'll be using it to drive a pair of Mirage OMD-15s, which should present a similar load to the Paradigm Studio series.

Although it lists at $799, you can get the A-9555 from J&R Music World for $449 + shipping, or $474 from Amazon with free shipping and a 30-day return period.

You can also get a factory refreshed one w/1-year warranty from http://www.accessories4less.com for $400.

All the reviews I've read of the A-9555 describe it as engagingly musical and slightly on the warm side of neutral.

If you want a small footprint, however, there's the Trio Integrated from PS Audio. They list at $1595, however, so you'd have to do some serious searching for a used unit.