Good integrated amp for Paradigm Studio 40?

Just got my Studio 40 v2s, now looking for an integrated amp (sub $1k used) to match with them. any suggestions?
amaggie05
S300 is neutral but studio/40 is a little bright - I would suggest warmer amp.
I ran mine with a Jolida 502B which goes new for around that price. I enjoyed the match so much I moved up to the Signature line. Still a good match.
@Kijanki:
can you give some examples of warm integrated amp?

I'm right now running the paradigm with a tube headphone amplifier (Yamamoto HA-02) which is suppose to be warm. But I feel it is not driving the speakers to really high volume in my living room (but ok in my other smaller room). I really can't say how they match together since I never used any other amps to drive these speakers.
NAD is warm. I run Rowland 102 (same thing as S300) into Paradigm Studio/60 v2 (same tweeter as yours). Sound is on the bright side. I upgrated crossover to no avail (small improvement). Tweeter used by Paradigm in Studio/60 v2 is Vifa aluminum dome and costs $30. Berillum tweeters are amazing but expensive. Usher BE-718 (great reviews and inexpensive) has berillum Tweeter and, from what I heard, works great with Icepower (S300). My brother has NAD and Cabasse Caprera. Sound is very warm.