Elrog 300B vs Takatsuki 300B tubes

Has anyone heard the Elrog 300B tubes ? I read an article which mentioned that the Elrog 300B delivers 15% less power than a traditional 300B tubes. Can anyone confirm that it is audible ?

I am choosing between Elrog and Takatsuki 300B tubes. I would prefer the Elrog because it is cheaper and supposedly wonderful but if it really sounds less powerful then I have to rethink.
pani
I am impressed with the Tak 300B but have not heard the Elrog offering. 15% less power should not be a concern to a 300B tube user “If” they properly matched their speakers from the onset.

If the extra 15% makes a difference, I am of the opinion that you have the wrong speakers to begin with.
I recently acquired the Elrog 300Bs. I detect no decrease in dynamics, playback volume, or anything else that may be related to decreased power. My previous tubes were Psvane T1 (black bottles). My speakers are 94dB efficient.

I have not heard the Taks, so I can't compare the 2.
I, too, am curious about the comparison. I have not heard the Elrogs, but have been a fan of the Takatsukis for several years. I even bought a back-up pair ... just in case. They are available from Amazon for a premium, but can be sourced directly and easily from Japan for about 1200USD. Charles also likes the EML XLS that are less expensive than either the Elrogs or Takatsukis.
Anyone know what a 300B Western electric went for back in 1962? Take a step back and look at the big picture. We are celebrating a price decrease from 2K to 1.2 K for a pair of vacuum tubes. No wonder our wives think we are crazy. But oh, the midrange. Ach, what does she know of midrange? Unless there are reliability issues, I will never buy another 300B. I love the Elrogs. Still, I'd love to have a pair of Taks for a comparison. Yep, we are all stark raving mad. But, oh, that midrange is blissful. Bottom octaves are really there. Good sounding tubes!