Best high current high power $5k amp for MBL 121

I've narrowed down my choice of amp(s) to the following to help me drive my MBL 121. The speakers are very inefficient at 82db and with a 4ohm load. I can consider amps for around $5k used but would like to spend a lot less if I can. Amps include:

Spectron Musician III SE Mkii
Plinius SA 250mkiv or 301
Pass Labs 250.5 or 350.5
Cary 500MB
McCormack DNA 500
Bryston 7BSST

I welcome any suggestions, especially from folks familiar with driving these speakers, and also welcome thoughts other amplifier options.

I play a wide range of music and varying volume. I'm typically a tube guy, and I value liquidity, airiness and naturalness above all else. I find I care little for pursuit of a low noise floor at the expense of other aspects of music reproduction. I find I don't particularly mind a sound that some may find colored if it breathes life to the music (I have a Supratek Syrah preamp that I love). I've had one or two highly regarded amps that may be considered accurate or transparenet, but which I found to be dead and lifeless.

Anyways, I welcome advice and input on what is an expensive purchase for me that I want to get right. I may also consider a far cheaper amp (a giant-killer, if there is one) that may not get me all the way there, but which will make do for a year or so as a good bridge to a better amp later on.

Finally, might there be a tube amp option for me? Again, I need a high power solution, and even moreso, I need a high current solution - to drive these speakers properly.

Thanks!
128x128outlier
The only tube amps I am aware of that can drive mbl's are the CAT amps (the original JL-1 was allegedly specifically built to drive the 101E). They are finicky, however, and require someone with patience and money.

Not to be a pessimist, but I wish you luck, as most high-powered amps sound artificial due to all of the output devices. The original Classe Omega is actually pretty listenable, but at 250 lbs., a pain to install and deal with.
Seeing that you mention a preference for tube's; you might want to add Wolcott P220 mono's to your list. Although I have no experience with MBL. the Wolcott's are exceptional and high current, power. I have seen them used in the $5-6k region. (You have a nice list of SS amps though)
If you have preference for tubes and I presume life-like sound then you simply have no choice among amplifiers you listed - Spectron Musician III SE Mk2. Its laso much better (sonically) then CAT and VTL high powered amplifiers.

All The Best
Rafael
Thanks guys for the suggestions so far. The CAT would be to pricey for me alas, the Wolcott is an interesting idea I'll take a look at. Dob, I confess the spectron was at the top of my list - it's the one I'm leaning towards.

Another amp I thought of was a Moscode 401r - a hybrid design, and one where I could add a second amp later for mono configuration. Still though, perhaps the Spectron is the best bet. I'll need to keep an eye out for the right price used though, as it is beyond my budget anywhere close to the new price..