Amp recommendation for Magnepan 3.7's?

I have a pair of Magnepan 3.7's that I just acquired and currently power them with a Rega Elicit integrated. I am thinking about buying a used Wyred4sound ST-1000 and use the Elicit as a preamp. Before I pull the trigger on the Wyred4sound I am wondering are there any recommendations for producing the best sound from a pair of Magenpan 3.7's?
tekth
Sanders magtech.if you want what these speakers are capable of they must have current when required
I guess Bryston would be ok, since Magnepan uses those. Pass Labs should be ok too. I would definitely go out and audition any amp.
Second the Magtech....The speakers are just power sponges.....they really soak up all the wattage you pump into them!...Have the stereo amp, and seriously considering getting the monoblocks.
I have a wired 4 sound st 1000 driving mag 20.7's in a xlarge size room 27x 20 it's the best $2000. I ever spent it drives the 20's effortlessy at high volume levels what size room do you have ? I have learned that these speakers sound better as the volume increases go for the extra power it's more important than that last 20% or so in sonic quality imo
I bought Parasound JC-1s used a few years back for my 3.6s and couldn't be happier.