audiphile power cords

Do upgraded power cords really make a significant difference in sound quality? I have a Jolida 502p that I think sounds pretty good. What do you recommend for a power cord that would make a significant improvement?
al2214
Geoffkait, Thanks for the idea. I'm over his place quite frequently. The next time I am, and we're both pounding some beers down,(and we always are), I'll bring up this subject and the notion of cables being directional. Oh boy, I can't wait for him to go berserk.
Ralph since the key seems to be power transfer with minimum loss what cable(s) have your products sounded their best with?
I am just curious.
"what cable(s) have your products sounded their best with?"

Also what if anything do they have in common from a design perspective?
@ Tls49, I believe we both were mistaken as to what the Tara labs cobalt power cord's gauge size is, I do know that the conductors are 24 awg, and has 60 of them, you may confirm this on the Tara labs site, according to the wire caculator you supplied, My power cord gauge size is 6 gauge, BTW is really good, or you can use the other caculator, the power cord has three runs of 10 awg, and that turns out to be 5 gauge, either way, The cobalt is not 10 gauge.