Mcintosh or Classe

Is Mcintosh as good as Classe? I am considering replacing my old CA-300 for a mc 402 and don't want to be disappointed. I've considered getting another classe but they don't make a model that is 300w in my budget, the closest would be 200w. The Mcintosh is 400w.
fruff1976
Fruff, you will be very happy with the MC402. It is the only component in my system which I intend to keep for several years.
Adamg, have you tried the c2300 with your 402. I noticed you went with the BAT? Just wondering...I've got a c2300 on order to go with my 402.
Wireless, that is the same setup I am aspiring to. Currently I have a c38 and a MC7300. Would you let all of us know how you like it?
FRUFF1976: I have been an audiophile/music lover for about 50 years and have owned many fine amplifiers. Just to name a few: Audio Research D76a, D-150, Spectral DMA-200, Krell FPB 200, Edge M8, Luminance Audio 150, McIntosh MC30's, MC240, MC275 and I will say that overall, the MCINTOSH MC402 is the best sounding amp I've ever owned. MAC has a real winner with this amp. I also use the North American Products H-Cat P-12R (X7) preamp. a computer -based music system, Duntech Sovereign speakers and I absolutely satified with the sound and for the first time my wife (who has such great hearing that she can hear a rat urinating on a piece of cotton) says the sound for the first time in all these years sounds alive. When you get the wife to say that, you're in audio heaven. By the way power cables are very important for best performance and I use Prana Wire which INH0 is about as good as it gets, price be damned. Just my two cents worth. Enjoy the music and the hobby.
Just put a down payment on the MC402. I listened to it at the dealer through PSB synchrony one's and it sounded very sweet. I'll be getting it in October.