If you had 10k to spend on tube amp?????

What company's products should I be looking at?
radrog
If you are going to the 5A you need to look into the Aesthetics Atlas amp...its a tube/solid state hybrid with 400 watts at 4 Ohm's and has been enginered with input from Richard Vandersteen himself. It includes the inboard High Pass filters, is balanced and single ended and sounds fantastic...my dad is buying one for his Vandy Wood Quatro's.....its $8000 and plus you save on the high pass you need for the 5A so it actually will cost you around $7300 all told.
Audition if you can, its zero feedback...powerful and fills your face with a big ole' smile when you hear it!
Chad I thought you could not live with the vandersteen 5a's. Too dark and boxy remember. I am glad to see you woke up and smell the coffee. Bye the way your girlfriend look very nice. She have ant single friends???? I am in Michigan.
I think you have me confused with another Chad, though I have not always been a huge experienced Vandersteen promoter I have for the last couple years. My largest issue with them was looks and I have heard them sound bad in the past with poor attetion to all the details with placement and equipment and accoustics but the 5A has been my dream speaker for some time now.
But seriously look at that Atlas amp....its a killer!