Spectron Musician III SE Mk.2? What Changed?

I see at the Spectron site that they have released a Mark 2 edition of the Musician III SE. But there isn't any discussion of what has actually changed in the amp besides the price, which is now $7195 up from $6495. If anyone knows what the new changes are, I would really love to know.
oofer
What matters is how the amp sounds, its reliability and the quality of customer service. I can't yet answer to the above, but I did have one conversation with ST about auditioning his amp and found him helpful and generous with his time. He was also very funny, refreshingly unguarded and not afraid to be a little outrageous to make a point during a business call. Simon is a native of Russia. Perhaps in this case its best not to equate substance with a personal style that might simply be unfamiliar.

I'll let you know after I've heard the amp! ;)
So, how many Spectron IIISE owners are seriously...seriously considering getting the MK2 upgrade? (If I lived in Chatsworth I'd be knocking at their front door tomorrow.)
I also agree with Tvad's post.

I beleive that it is reasonable to consider the customer relations history of a company that you are about to hand over 7K to for an amplifier.

This starts with the ability to provide basic information regarding amplifier/upgrades, etc. Spectron doesn't do a good job with this.

So, if they can't do a good job at providing the basic product information, how are they going to handle the more complex technical issues such as troubleshooting and matching with other components?