Spectron Musician III SE Mk.2? What Changed?

I see at the Spectron site that they have released a Mark 2 edition of the Musician III SE. But there isn't any discussion of what has actually changed in the amp besides the price, which is now $7195 up from $6495. If anyone knows what the new changes are, I would really love to know.
oofer

Kabir,

Based on your comments I pretty much doubt you were considering a Spectron amp in the first place. Nobody who's considering purchasing a high quality piece of audio gear would make a decision in the time it takes to read a sentence. It takes serious thought and analysis to find out if a particular amp will be good for your system.

Spectron is one of the few audio companies I've been completely happy to deal with. I've called or emailed other companies with issues and I most of the time find their help and advice very superficial and brief. I am very proud to have such great amps, and even prouder of their excellent performance. Spectron is the only company I know that gives warranties issues a priority over production.

Some of the comments in this thread are really uncalled for. I'm sure there is a very good reason why more information about the SE MK II hasn't been posted yet. It takes time to translate the inner workings of electrical engineering into a language that most people can understand, to name one possible reason. Maybe the web-master still working on it, to name another reason. I really don't know. But what I know is that I've really enjoyed dealing with Spectron, and Simon has been extremely helpful in helping me with the rest of my system. I'm not saying that other companies are not helpful, but that Spectron seems to try harder than other companies at making sure that their amps work the best in your system.

Best Regards,

iSanchez

Gee, I wouldn't care what the Spectron sounds like. After reading this thread I would never, ever buy a Spectron amp .... just my take

Enjoy
The fact that Kabir is not responding back is the proof that he is not interested in Spectron right from the beginning so you can't consider his comment on 05/18/08 as a serious one.

Chris
I don't think the guy meant any harm in his words about what's better about the newer version as opposed to the most recent one. I at some point will be buying a new system. I am fascinated by good sound from good systems. I am also partial to very good sound for the fraction of the cost of 100k plus systems. I have no affiliation to Spectron. I've never heard the amplifier. But I have talked to them on the phone and find them very helpful as far as knowledge and their perspective of good sound and doing their best to replicate the sound of a live the event or recordings. As I inch closer to buying my second system, I plan to audition this amp. I never really considered a class D amp in my system but based on the reviews and owners of this amp..I have to consider it on the list. I think one owner of this amp mentioned that he had dreams of owning 40k MBL amps and was very happy with the Spectron. I happen to love the sound of MBL and heard them at the RMAF with Kharmas Midi. I thought the rooms sound was amongst the best at the show. For those people who would even consider being happy with the spectron says a lot about the quality of this amp.
Mark 2 info:

http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=54840.msg489541#msg489541