Levinson, Pass labs or Parasound?

Driving a pair of Soundlab A-1's which would be a better bet. All three amps below are approximately the same cost on the used market. The parasound mono's have had exceptional reviews when specifically mated with the A-1's but have no real way of demoing them. Anyone have experience with any of the following amps?

Parasound JC-1's

Pass Labs X-350

Mark Levinson NO:335

Thanks for your input
lance_s
I had a X250 and now the JC1's. I think the parasounds are an all-around better amp. I don't have stats but understand that the JC1's drive them very well...
We just started carrying the Nuforce line in Canada so you may want to take the following with a grain of salt.
I'm also driving Soundlab A1's; until recently with the JC 1. It's a great combination that's worked well for the last few years and recommend it strongly. I had an ML 334 prior to the JC 1 and they just didn't have the power to drive the speakers at the sound level I most often listen.
About a week ago i hooked up some Nuforce 9SE V2 amps; it surprised me that they could drive the A1. Plugged straight into the wall, it was about even, although the bass on the 9se v2 was clearly in a different league, but once i plugged the 9SE V2 in into a PS Audio Powerplant 300 it was clear these amps worked very well in my system. Give the NUforce a listen; the US dealers have a trial program, assuming you're in the States.
There is an auction for a Symphonic line RG-1 at $800 with no reserve. I have owned 2 of these. They are OUTSTANDING amplifiers. Period. Smooth, quick, and exceptional control over drivers. IMHO leaps and bounds over the 3 you mention. 100W class A is not as "tiny" as it sounds. These amps will put out at least 65 amps of current. Mine produced almost 70 amps. i actually heard two of these with A-1's and it was a knockout! I did not like the Halo with them although a Simaudio W5 stereo sounded very good.

Jeff
Thanks for all the responses. I have heard good things about the nuforce line. I am in the states and might have to set aside some time with them. I was afraid the Levinsons @ 250/channel might not be up to the task but they are a quality piece so I thought i would ask. Any other amp suggestions would be appreciated used in the 3 to 4K ball park.