Parasound JC-2 character?

Stereophile’s review of the Parasound JC-2 suggested that the preamp is lean or perhaps analytical. Is this preamp musically engaging? The Positive Feedback review claimed it sometimes sounds a bit sweet. I am not looking for a warm sound or lean sound. But I’ve never heard a preamp that completely neutral, so I would rather have a product that faults a tiny bit towards warm than analytical. Are there any JC-2 owners out there that finds the preamp to be musically engaging and natural? I have no way to hear the JC-2 so I may have to purchase with out an audition. Any insights would be appreciated.
Coyolxauhqui and Winger, my remarks were accurate, clarified by Audiobroke (thank you).

Audio_girl, you are correct, I am a Parasound Halo dealer, as mentioned in my post. However, I tried to stick to the facts and hope my post was helpful and not a pitch. If at any time you see things differently please contact me and I'll try to put myself in your shoes. Thanks.

Brian Walsh
5560 - I suggest that you read the review in the latest Absolute Sound (June/July). Jonathan Valin compares the JC-2 to the Audio Research REF 3. Good luck.
To anyone who has owned, heard, or compared both:
In what ways is the Parasound Halo JC-2 preamp sonically superior to the older top-of-the-line Parasound P/LD-2000 preamp?
Is it a subtle improvement, or a big improvement?
Are there any things at all that the P/LD-2000 does better?
Thanks.
Ok then,
Another question:
Should I have my Parasound P/LD-2000 preamp modded, or find a used Parasound Halo JC-2 preamp for best sonics?
Thanks.