Which NOS tubes on my ASL 1009 for more warmth?

I'm lookin to replace the stock el34 and 12au7 tubes on my ASL 1009's. I want some version of the old Mullard el34, not sure how far to go with these...and the 12au7's I have no idea what to use here. My system is Wadia 302 direct to the amps (and that is probably why I'm lookin for more warm sound) and Guarneri Homage speakers, TG audio ic and speaker cables. TIA.
jman
Glory I have both Isoclean and HiFi Tunning fuses.

The Isoclean fuses are in my McIntosh amps (yes it made a difference.) The HiFi tuning fuses are in my Emm Labs CDP and preamp. I could not find the exact replacement fuse for my preamp 1.24 in Isoclean so I had to use HiFi.
I was planning to spend approximately $400 on a quad of Mullards and a bit less on a quad of 12au7's...but that depends on how much difference they make. Where would I see more noticable improvement? I bought the amp used I'm pretty sure the caps were upgraded by an ASL technician.
FWIW, you can probably get a fair change/improvement with different 12AU7's compared to the stock Chinese tubes, but before I went there and before I would spend any big money for NOS EL34's you might buy some of the best new production EL34's, such as SED's, and see if that is a big enuf improvement for you. At least they are a great benchmark tube, sonically and ruggedness. Once you have those in place you can do some simple experiments with 12AU7's to find a good match.