Bookshelves for McIntosh ma6300 Integrated?

Taking the plunge and buying a McIntosh before the retail goes up. Have a good deal for 2,500k new. Want to bundle some bookshelves for further negotiations. Can you recommend the best pairing of my new 6300 with the following brands: Definitive Audio, Monitor Audio, Vienna Accoustic, Sonus Faber. 2k is my max for the bookshelves.

Thanks ahead of time.
mcb
I have been very impressed with the MA6300. Both times I heard it, I thought it sounded incredible for the money.

I would recommend B&W 805S if you like a tight, fast, detailed sound.

If you prefer a big, rich, powerful sound, then look at some Dynaudio Contour S1.4.

Arthur
Holla
Magnolia is also selling open box mcd201 for 2k.
Fantastic price. Guess they are. Making room for new models.
M
I suggest you look at the Quad 12L mini monitors. I own a pair and they are excellent. The price is $1,100. I am using the Ayre AX-7e Integrated amp with these speakers. please see
http://www.quad-hifi.co.uk/downloads/lseriesbroch.pdf
M,

thanks for the heads up. which Magnolia is selling the open box mcd201? Today is the last day before the price increase.
I have a MAC 6300 and had a pair of SALK SONG TOWERS
made for me...............I know you are looking at
bookshelves, but the sound of the 4 ohm small footprint tower with the MAC int amp is hard to beat. These speakers
are incredible for the price. Made to your liking, and nothing can beat them for the price.....no middle dealer.
I am a huge B & W fan. I have had 7 differnt models.
All from the 600 series to the 800 series. My favorite is the 700 series......cost performance ratio is the reason
I like them.

I also got an absolute killer deal on my 6300 and MCD201.
Paid less for the combo than anything mentioned here. It took over 8 months of haggling.......paid off.
You have made a good choice...REAL MUSIC. My sixth MAC
product.