Integrated Amp for Monitor Audio RS6

Hey guys,

I've decided to move away from my 5.1 surround system and focus on stereo. I'm wondering what, if any, integrated amps you have used with the Monitor Audio RS6 speakers? I'm trying to whittle down my list. I'd like to spend somewhere between $1k and $2k.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
rping
Primare builds some fantastic gear that doesn't get a whole lot of press. I'm an owner of their CD21, which is a fantastic sounding and very well built cd player. I had the chance to listen to a CD21 paired up with an I21 hooked up to Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grands and I thought the system sounded stunning. I would try to listen to a Primare I21 because I've found their gear to be smooth in presentation.
Ok, just to give an update (not sure if anyone cares, but it might be helpful for someone in my same situation).

I went an auditioned a bunch of amps including:

Primare I21
Naim Nait 5i
CA 840A
Arcam A90
Creek 5350

And, the clear winner was the Naim Nait 5i. I was afraid that 50 Watts would not be enough to power my speakers, but after having a home demo, it is plenty. I probably would never have the volume dial past 12 o'clock, which is very loud. The sound with the Naim was controlled, tight and engaging. Every other amp I auditioned was lacking in some department.

So, if you're hesitant to buy this amp because of it's extremely conservative power rating, don't think twice about it.
I actually like the Rega Mira with the RS6s as well... (or even the Brio, which to my ears has plenty of power for them too). I personally use the Creek 5350SE, since my budget was a little lower than yours, and I love it.

Enjoy the Naim!

J