Isolation platform for the power amps

Hi, I have Odyssey Stratos Power amp. at present, it is on the rack. In future, it plan to have Mono blocks and may put them on the floor. Which isolation platforms is appropriate? Not looking for extotic > $ 150 ones ! Thank you.
vishalonly
For that price, I would recommend as thick a piece of granite as you can afford used in a 1" deep sand filled box. Forget air suspensions.
DIY is the lowest cost option by far, and depending on how handy you are, and how much effort you want to put into it you can come up with a very attractive and effective stand with minimal cost. I made some using butcher blocks from TJ Max ($20 each for the block). Depending on what kind of footer you put on it they'll cost less than $30 each, and probably no more assembly time than $100+ stands. You can use other material for the platform too, such as a simple MDF, granite, etc. I made another pair using flagstone from Home Depot (2" x 18" x 18"). Talk about cheap, but they are heavy, very effective, and IMHO pretty attractive.
If you make your own isolation platforms I would suggest putting them on brass audio points of some type.
Post removed